Gaz 25 23:41 01 May 2007

This is classed as rouge software on click here

tullie 00:04 02 May 2007

All females that put on rouge beware lol

cocteau48 07:48 02 May 2007

I'm blaming the vin rouge.
Guilty as charged M'lud

Belatucadrus 12:57 02 May 2007

Depends, Spyware Terminator from invendor.nl is listed, but Spyware Terminator from Crawler isn't and this is the one being refered to. It was delisted last year as it was only ever a probationary listing and has been proved free of problems, it's also the best freebie anti spyware prog out there.

Spyware Warrior comments in full :-

"Note on SpywareTerminator: We originally listed Spyware Terminator on this page out of concerns that Crawler, the company behind the product, had established connections with IBIS, a well known adware distributor responsible for such adware programs as Wintools, Websearch, & Huntbar. Although we found no problems in our initial testing with Spyware Terminator, and while the vendor itself announced that it was exiting the adware business (1), we decided out of caution to impose a three month probation period before we would consider re-testing and, if warranted, de-listing the the product from the Rogue/Suspect list. During that three month probation period we monitored the behavior of IBIS and Crawler. At the end of the three month probation period we re-tested Spyware Terminator, again finding no problems serious enough to justify listing the program on this page. As the vendor involved has not been involved in the distribution of adware for many months, and as the program itself exhibits no problems serious enough to warrant mention on this page, we have decided to de-list Spyware Terminator from the Rogue/Suspect list and can no longer regard the program to be "rogue/suspect."

skidzy 13:27 02 May 2007

As above,Spywareterminator is a very good realtime antispyware scanner.
I use this on 3 of my machines and never had a problem.

Not to be confused with Spyware Terminator from invender.nl,this is a rogue program.

The real deal Spywareterminator click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?