Spyware Terminator 'block' list

Grambo 20:48 21 Apr 2007

I installed A-square today and during its first scan i accidently selected the block option when ST flagged up 'PROGRAM FILES\A-SQUARED FREE\CABINET.DLL'. This appears often during scan now and cant find a block list in ST Centre. Any ideas for unblocking.....thanks

Belatucadrus 23:50 21 Apr 2007

Open Spyware Terminator Then go to Real-Time Protection and click on the Application Guard button, chose the Threats tab and select the indicator next to Block List, this will put a list of all applications you've blocked in the bottom section of the window. Select the a squared entry and hit the delete button under the list pane. Run a squared and when the warning crops up allow it.

Grambo 14:16 22 Apr 2007

Thanks for that...easy when you know how. Just one thing....while i was in Real Time Shield settings i looked at Start Up aswell as Application Guard. In start up 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT WORKS\WKDETECT.EXE' was blocked. Cant remember doing this so should this be unblocked

Belatucadrus 14:25 22 Apr 2007

click here for info on WKDETECT.EXE I wouldn't regard it as vital to smooth PC function or dangerous in any way, entirely up to you as to whether you free it or not.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?