Spyware Found on Your Computer

Henmin 20:24 14 Mar 2005

Hi Gurus,

I'm in deep trouble or rather my computer. Can anyone please HELP me get rid of all these Spyware in my computer.

Please, please HELP!!!

Spyware Found on Your Computer

Trojans 0
System Monitors 0

Adware (See list) 4
(Close list)
· Adtools
· Hotbar
· iWon
WinAd

Adware Cookies (See list) 14
(Close list)
· 2o7.net Cookie
· A Cookie
· Adbureau Cookie
· Ads.adsag Cookie
· Adserver Cookie
· AdTech Cookie
· Atwola Cookie
· Belnk Cookie
· Bluestreak Cookie
· Com.com Cookie
· HowStuffWorks Cookie
· Overture Cookie
· QuestionMarket Cookie
TribalFusion Cookie

Thanks

Henmin

go to click here get adaware se its free and good! also get spybot search and destroy

Salinger 20:26 14 Mar 2005

Where did you get this info from? Sounds like a scam to get you to BUY a remover.

sounds like a rubbish remover anyway!!!! lol

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:36 14 Mar 2005

click here and download this to delete all of your rubbish in the temp files then click here to download the free version of Adaware which will get rid of any spyware. None of the spyware/adware above will harm your computer. If you are running XP then download the new Microsoft antispy, run and delete all it finds as with Adaware and Ccleaner........click here.

G

hinny 20:39 14 Mar 2005

Thank you Gandalf, I need that info too.

Henmin 20:40 14 Mar 2005

[email protected]

I've got Spybot Search and Destroy. But it can't get rid of these. Will your link help me get rid of all this spyware?

Salinger

I downloaded Spy Sweeper off a PCA Forum Posting. It scanned my computer and came it up with this lists. I'm really frightened it may cause havoc to my system. Spy Sweeper only scans and gives you the info but does not remove it.

Henmin

not worried iv also go spyware blaster, my version of adaware is the professional version.i dont have problems with spyware!

knobler 20:43 14 Mar 2005

If you have XP, have you tried downloading Microsofts fre version of spyware remover/monitor?

It worked very well for me.

Derek

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:44 14 Mar 2005

If you are running XP you can turn off Windows messenger by following these easy steps.......click here

G

Henmin 20:47 14 Mar 2005

knobler/GANDALF <|:-)>

I have Window 98SE

Henmin

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?