spyware docter free version

suzy g 18:49 29 Jun 2007

i have seen a free version of spyware doctor thru a google package ,i know its not the full version ,is it any good , if not what is? .best wishes suzy.

VoG II 19:17 29 Jun 2007

Superantispyware click here

birdface 00:35 30 Jun 2007

Hi suzy.I have not noticed it , I used to have the free version but that was about 2 years ago,They stopped the free version, then you had to pay for it,If they have another free version let me know if you find it, You are not mistaken bye the free for a month version,And if you find any faults you have to download the paid for version to get rid of what it found,I dont actually think that they do a free version now or I would be using it,

Quiet Life 10:14 30 Jun 2007

A cut down free version of spyware doctor 5 is now included in the Google pack. I used it yesterday as a-squared is no longer working and found it to be very fast. Available here click here

p;3 10:25 30 Jun 2007

a squared is no longer working on what or with what ?

birdface 10:50 30 Jun 2007

Nice one,Tempted to download Spyware Doctor But a bit wary of the third parties having access to your details.

birdface 10:59 30 Jun 2007

Hi, Like Suzy asked is it any good,Did you find it better than A Squared,[It works Ok for me]

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?