Spyware

Granddad Ray 09:30 19 Jun 2004

I am using Norton System Works 2003, Norton Anti Virus Professional 2004 and Norton Internet Security 2003. Does this afford me protection against spyware? If not, what further action can I take?

fredo3 09:34 19 Jun 2004

no is the answer.........This is the best anti spyware tool in my opinion............click here

download spybot from here and its free

rawprawn 09:34 19 Jun 2004

The short answer is no, get Spybot, Spywareblaster, and Ad-aware. I haven't got the links to hand but type the names into google and you will get them.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:44 19 Jun 2004

Anti Spyware :-
Spywareblaster click here
Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
CW Shredder click here

/\0/\

spuds 10:08 19 Jun 2004

Fully recommend the above suggestions, and I would suggest that you install them. At present I am experimenting with Spy Sweeper, and this seems to be picking things up that I was unaware of in the past, so this could be another recommendation in the making..

rawprawn 12:26 19 Jun 2004

I have just tried Spy Sweeper and it seems very good, but you have to pay to keep it updated which is necessary for spyware, the others are freeware.

spuds 12:54 19 Jun 2004

So far very pleased with the trial version of Spy Sweeper.Ad-aware,Spybot and SpywareBlaster seem to work great as a 'belt and braces' combination.

VoG II 12:57 19 Jun 2004

a² as well click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?