Spysweeper latest update.

prince midas 16:21 17 Oct 2008

I am a registered subscriber to Spysweeper.
My version according to Webroot 5.81.55 is out of date and they tell me to update to version 6.0.2.22 but when I click on it it tell me the link is incorrect and I should go to the Webroot site which I do and when I download the supposed latest version it is my version 5.8.1.55.

When I go to the forum of Webroot it offers a download version of 6.0.2.22 but tells me when I try to install it that it will lose my current remaining subscription time as I have the correct version.What is happening here.

birdface 16:34 17 Oct 2008

Maybe you have to fill this in first.click here

prince midas 17:45 17 Oct 2008

Buteman I have already filled in this form and had a fresh reply from Spysweeper in the last ten minutes but in both cases they have sent me a download for my existing version not the new version 6.

birdface 19:09 17 Oct 2008

All I can think of is to remove Spysweeper then run C Cleaner and then download the new version then add the keycode.If it does not work you could always download and run A Squared free.Every bit as good as Spysweeper if not better.maybe e-mail them and see what the problem is.

prince midas 11:01 18 Oct 2008

What is so annoying is the Webroot send me an Email and tell me to download the supposed update and enclosed in the Email is a note that I must click on it to check that it is fitted with the latest Version Guard which is supposed to protect from errors of sending the wrong version.

So I download the file from them and what do I get the old version as before. Are the going nuts.

birdface 11:10 18 Oct 2008

Going with the lack of response I can only think that not many use this program.Maybe try contacting them direct. click here

birdface 11:17 18 Oct 2008

Looks like they were off the air for about 3 hours yesterday.Maybe try to-morrow or early morning when less busy.click here

prince midas 11:35 18 Oct 2008

Have decided to wait for a while until new version 6 comes available everywhere,thanks Buteman.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?