Spineless

TERCOL 21:27 06 Nov 2009

can any one help me,? i am trying to print a inlet label using nero labeler, I open nero, then ,open make label or cover then select blank document then cd inlet, witch opens up into a blank square with a narrow spine down right and left side, now I have got all song titles typed out and all the artists etc, but i am struggling getting some text to go down the right and left spine of the label,If I type "My Music" and then click the box FIT TO SHAPE the text goes into the spine but only like this, MY
MU
SI
C
can anyone tell a thickie what I am doing wrong and a quick fix In as simple terms as possible, hope this Is all understandable. tercol

FatboySlim71 22:43 06 Nov 2009

Try typing it like I have below. I have had a problem in the past with this I'm sure.

M
Y

M
U
S
I
C

BRYNIT 00:12 07 Nov 2009

Is the program Nero labeller or Nero Cover design.

If it cover design type My Music click on the selection tool top left. Click on the text you should then be able to turn the text and place it along the spine. Remember to tun it the correct way.

morddwyd 09:11 07 Nov 2009

Nice title, TERCOL.

I was all set to read a rant about a politician! lol

TERCOL 18:58 07 Nov 2009

Hi guys.Thanks for both sugestions, I had a go at both replys but I could only get the one by fatboyslim to work and It does just what i need It to do,so hearty thanks again to a great bunch of guys

TERCOL 19:03 07 Nov 2009

Sorry I should have said guys & gals
tercol

FatboySlim71 00:02 08 Nov 2009

Glad I was of help TERCOL :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?