1. unplug the lot
2. uninstall all the software and drivers you installed
3. start again...
1. Without plugging it the modem or switching it on disable windows firewall and any anti virus software running
2. Reinstall the software and drivers from the disk supplied.
3. Turn off the PC
4. Plug the modem in with the cable supplied and in the correct sockets
5. Turn on the modem
6. Wait, Wait, Wait (could take a while for windows to load the drivers and the connection to be established.
This should work, if not open control panel then open network connections. Select create new connection and follow the wizard.
Post back the results please...