Speaker connections

  Meshuga 18:38 30 Jan 2004

My old pc had 2 separate jack sockets for the speakers. Each speaker had its own lead and jack plug. My new pc has only one jack socket supplying both speakers which came with it and are connected together. I want to use my old speakers, which are better. Does anyone know of an adapter which would plug into the single socket and give me two output sockets. I could make one up but it`s time consuming and I haven`t
the time. Many thanks in advance. Meshuga.

  Djohn 18:46 30 Jan 2004

Most small PC shops Or PC World will stock them, maybe even a TV Hi-Fi shop. 2 into 1 adaptor is what you want, [Stereo version] Sorry forgot the technical name for them. j.

  Meshuga 18:57 30 Jan 2004

Many thanks Djohn, will do as you suggest. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Comment créer un compte PayPal pour payer en ligne ?