SoundMax SM-6088CD Manual

spuds 15:52 30 Jun 2006

Not a computer question,so apologies for that. Can anyone direct me to a website, that may have working instructions for a SoundMax SM-6088CD Radio/CD player. This model is obtainable from Halfords.

I have just obtained a motor car, with this unit fitted. The previous owner cannot find the instruction manual at present. Tried google, but it hasn't directed me to an actual download or instruction manual.

I have never heard of this brand (SoundMax), can anyone supply information as to who they might be, in case I have to contact the manufacturer/ importer, for a copy of the manual.

MAJ 17:57 30 Jun 2006

They are based in Honkers, spuds. click here

No luck searching for a manual, I'm afraid, but there was an Ebay return for another Soundmax CD player, so maybe a search there might help. click here

spuds 19:29 30 Jun 2006

That,s been a great help. I was unable to locate the manufacturer using google,but I found various other references to the actual player, including the MG Forum.

I will drop the SoundMax an email, and see if they can help.The local Halford's store appears not to have any spare copies of the manual, so I will try their head office as well.

Thanks again, will tick as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?