Sound Problems

waterland 14:34 15 Dec 2006

Hello again
Having `found` my drives I now have another problem. Although they play via `itunes`and windows media player I cannot get any sound out of The Creative Play Center which I have used in the past very successfully. Because of my previous problem do you think there is any link.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.
Confused
Mick

Technotiger 15:08 15 Dec 2006

Hi, perhaps if you provided a link to your other Post, someone might be able to provide an answer. I have Creative Media Source, which I guess is similar to Creative Play Center, but I don't know your full story?

Cheers

waterland 17:58 15 Dec 2006

My last posting was `lost drives` 14/12/06

Pineman100 18:12 15 Dec 2006

... you're really not helping people to help you.

Rather than expecting them to search through pages of threads for your previous one, why don't you paste its url into this thread? It will appear as the words "click here" in blue.

FreeCell 18:32 15 Dec 2006

Waterland
Actually you called it "Loss of Drives".

click here

Technotiger 20:12 15 Dec 2006

FreeCell ... thanks for that, I'm in the picture now - not that it has any relevance to the 'no sound' problem.

Waterland ... Hi, again - to make a *click here*
go to your original Post (you can find that easier than anyone else by looking in your own
'Your Postings') then highlight your own Posts URL in the Address bar above, then go to Edit and click on Copy. Next come back to, for instance, this box into which I am now typing this, then left-click in this box to create the blinking cursor, then right-click in this box again and click on Paste. Then when you click on Post Response, your click-here will appear in your Response/Post.

Technotiger 20:19 15 Dec 2006

Me again - I hope that was clear ...

anyway, where was I - oh yes, your 'no sound'. Right, well as I already said, I don't have Creative Play Center, but I do have Creative Soundblaster Audigy2 which probably has similar settings. Do you have any of these alongside Creative in your Start>All Programs list ?

Creative Restore Defaults,
Creative Speaker Settings
Creative Diagnostice

Technotiger 20:23 15 Dec 2006

That last one should read Diagnostics ...

BTW FreeCell, just read my little note to you again, looks as if it is a rude comment aimed at you - it is no-such-thing of course, just reads that way, not meant that way.

FreeCell 20:28 15 Dec 2006

Technotiger
None taken.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?