sound Problem

swanny2 20:50 15 Aug 2009

Hi all off a sudden my pc speakers dont want too work .
Everything is connected correctly,but they have just satopped working for some reasen.
Any Ideas Please

thankz

birdface 22:23 15 Aug 2009

Got them switched on.And the volume turned up.Also check that you do not have the sound disabled on the keyboard.

BRYNIT 23:16 15 Aug 2009

Check the speakers on another computer to see if they are not faulty.

dukeboxhero 17:41 16 Aug 2009

First is there a speaker icon on your task bar (blue bar at bottom of screen) if there is click this once to see if volume is set high and mute box is not ticked, left click this twice to open volume control and check that no boxs are ticked at mute

dukeboxhero 17:45 16 Aug 2009

swanny2 you can also check this from start/ control panel/sound speach and audio/sounds and audio devices

swanny2 13:09 18 Aug 2009

cheers mate
ive got the sound coming through me 3 speakers but its gone Very Low. i have turn it on nearly full too listen too something.

birdface 20:33 18 Aug 2009

Maybe the driver needs updating.I had the same problem lately I new which Driver I was using and just googled for it.Not sure if it was an update or just the original driver but made a big difference.
As far as I remember there were no yellow exclamation marks in devicemanager.i used to have my sound full on to hear it.Now it is barely on and the sound is good..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?