sorry. not computer related.

  NGE 13:25 14 Apr 2004

Hi, sorry if this is far from a computer problem. FE you may remove it if you want. But i bought a ten piece computer toolkit from maplin, and it has a thing called a torque driver, which has a star end for these star screws. I have a phone which also uses these star screws but it is really small and i would like to take apart my old phone. So i was wondering, as the torque driver has a removable end piece, i was wondering if i could buy an end piece that was smaller than the current ones so i could use it and where from. Or more easily does anyone know where i can get a torque driver that is really small, less than a millimetre. TIA

  Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 13:32 14 Apr 2004

You can get the star bits from most tool shops they vary in size and price.May be vest going to a market they sometimes have a tools stall that sells bits and bobs at reasonable prices.


  Valvegrid 13:37 14 Apr 2004

From Maplins, it's called a Torx Bit Set:

click here

  Valvegrid 13:40 14 Apr 2004

Or try your local DIY store, Homebase, B&Q etc.

  stlucia 13:40 14 Apr 2004

click here for another source. Not sure if the sizes are as small as you're wanting.

  NGE 13:41 14 Apr 2004

thankyou all. Will try the suggestions.

  sicknote 14:16 14 Apr 2004

These are for small electricial work click here


Screwfix are selling this set of bits are these whta you're looking for?
click here


Kin Wong

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review

How to draw a mandala

iPhone X review

Les meilleures enceintes Bluetooth à moins de 150 euros