Sorry I deleted your e-mail

arricarry 10:00 17 Mar 2004

Hello - Someone has e-mailed me regarding a thread I started regarding Mesh Computers. I caught a glimpse as I emptied the lot into the abyss. Can you contact me again, Soreeee

Chegs ® 12:00 17 Mar 2004

click here

There is a post from Mesh Support in this one,try contacting them first instead.

arricarry 12:36 17 Mar 2004

Mine was about memory slots on an Athlon 64 system

Chegs ® 13:07 17 Mar 2004

Then go to "My Postings" and have a looksee thru them,see if anyone has added to them and included a message stating they have emailed you.You do get an email each time someone responds to a thread you started,are you certain it wasn't just one of those?

Chegs ® 13:16 17 Mar 2004

MESH Support Fri, 13.02.04 | 09:47
arricarry
I'm sorry to hear about this mistake. I'm sure it was more a case of the salesman you spoke to ticking the wrong box rather anything intentional.
Drop me a line at [email protected] remembering to include your order/serial number along with your screen name (arricarry) and I will look into this for you.

Davey

Mesh Support

arricarry 13:28 17 Mar 2004

I cannot see my thread at all now , there was an internal server error last night, I suppose I got booted, thought somebody may have seen it before it got lost. Thanks for your help Chegs.
Think I got booted for using a mild expletive

MESH Support 16:43 17 Mar 2004

I checked when I first saw your post, at the time I had not sent you any mail that you could have lost.

Since then I have emailed you regarding your memory slot query you sent.

I don't recall seeing any new thread from you recently other than your original one ( click here ) and your recent additions to this thread ( click here ).

Davey

Mesh Support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone