SONY VAIO

bobbybolan 10:46 06 Jun 2007

Wot a'RIP-OFF' !!
SONY want'Meggabucks' just to enable me to recover Operating System ive already paid for! - they call it Recovery Tool - LISTEN SONY . . .you can stick your PCs and services where the sun dont shine because as far as im concerned - your Company is total RIPP OFF bull*!@:- at least 'Dick Turpin' wore a mask - has anyone got this Recovery Disc? - i would be willing to pay for it of course - My SONY VAIO Desktop is the old all Black version - email me - [email protected]

johnnyrocker 11:01 06 Jun 2007

i would think this posting would be better off in consumer watch, you dont say what os or problem you are having, ( there may be a way round your issues )it also is not a good idea to publicise your e mail as you have, the yellow envelope by your name is for personal messages/mailing.

johnny.

bobbybolan 12:06 06 Jun 2007

hey thanx for the advice - will amend!

bobbybolan 12:10 06 Jun 2007

Wot a'RIP-OFF' !!
SONY want'Meggabucks' just to enable me to recover Operating System ive already paid for! - they call it Recovery Tool - LISTEN SONY . . .you can stick your PCs and services where the sun dont shine because as far as im concerned - your Company is total RIPP OFF bull*!@:- at least 'Dick Turpin' wore a mask - has anyone got this Recovery Disc? - i would be willing to pay for it of course - My SONY VAIO Desktop is the old all Black version -

bobbybolan 12:11 06 Jun 2007

how can i delete previous posts???!
Thanx! (you can tell im new to all this)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone