sony camera dsc w1/12 helpline mivie upscape

gustar 11:56 17 Dec 2006

second part of my question pls -
the sony camera - i used 160 image size as opposed to standard or fine to get more duration capacity - play back on pc - rubbish - squares (can't recall tech term) and greenish - (I did see something in yr magazine about an article on this but too tired now - sorry - to locate ) - asked sony website - they said no idea and phone sony tech, duly did this and hey ho ! cannot be upscaped (or whatever the peson said who had, with respect an accent i couldn't decipher) - phoned local shop where it was bought fr me - they said they'd phone back - guess what ? I have a 256 mb pro memory card (double sided in total) - i thought about getting a 4gb (if i can find a decent one at a good price) because the only thing i gelaned from sony telecom was to have a karger memory - i can see sense with this re resolution but am not really convinced this will do the job - I do have a camcorder (analogue) but then i'm back to transferring etc .....

Oh , this may surprise u - i like doing dvd's combination slideshows and vid's of people/ events etc and adding background music etc - i thought i'd investigate about a little part time small business - did reserach (as above) and looked at say YOPO re copying and using (and selling dvd's) but one can't seem to get over the matter of copyright - can u help at all - pls reply and pls don't say ' no idea(s) !)

Merry Christmas

gustar 08:35 10 Apr 2007

as i have had no replies pls consider this 'resloved' thnks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?