sonicstage v4.3

jimbo53 21:50 30 Oct 2009

I used sonicstage v4.3 on my old desktop to load my MD Walkman. I've now foolishly bought a laptop loaded with vista and sonicstage v4.3 will not load/downlaod. Sony says problem with laptop or sonicstage not compatible with vista. Anyone know of a shortcut/patch/bodge to allow me use use sonicstage on my vista operated laptop??

Grey Goo 22:50 30 Oct 2009

Supposed to be Vista compatible. Have you followed the proceedure as stated at the bottom of this
click here?;l=no&f=sstage_dl

Grey Goo 22:51 30 Oct 2009

click here

Try this

jimbo53 14:57 31 Oct 2009

Grey,
I've tried that link over 20 times and had others try it both on my machine and their own.If we include my MD type N910 there is an error during the install, and if we don't specify model number, it "seems" to install, but when you try to run SS43 "database not found" is displayed.
Sony said most models NOT compatible with vista, hence asking for non-sony help.

Grey Goo 16:54 31 Oct 2009

Different download site if yuou havn't tried already
click here

jimbo53 20:37 02 Nov 2009

Sorry for the delay mr Goo.
tried your new download sight and although it looks different from sony, the outcome is exactly the same.install cancels with an 9 digit error code.
poo!

jimbo53 20:50 04 Nov 2009

Lazarus 2,

Sorry, this link does exactly the same as the others.

Thanks for all your time guys, if my teenager can't crack it, the md is in the bin and I'll get an ipod

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?