Sometimes having problems running heavy games

otos96 15:27 07 Oct 2017

Hi. Im having an on/off problem with my gaming laptop that makes some games (total war warhammer 2, Xcom 2, civ 6, wicher 3) run with 1fps, totaly unplayable. And other times there are no problems with these games. The laptop does not get particulary hot, just seems to run realy badly sometimes.

Have tried updating my drivers, reinstalling the games, and restarting the pc several times but i can't get anything to work. Even though the problem seems to go away after some time, it always comes back.

My system specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit System Manufacturer: Notebook System Model: N15_17RF BIOS: 1.05.01 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family Display Memory: 8279 MB

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires