Is someone watching my passwords remotely as I type them?

  Fallen_Angel1275 13:29 19 Dec 2013

When I start to type my password for email account's etc, a little symbol appears at the end of the password field which I can only describe as an eye. If I click on It my password characters can be seen and I wondered If this Is some sort of malicious spyware, a full virus scan say's I am clean and protected...hope somebody can help with this matter, thanx.

  Nontek 13:56 19 Dec 2013

Click here

A new feature of Internet Explorer.

  lebjerag 20:19 21 Dec 2013

If you are concerned,download keyscrambler, (free edition),as the title suggests it scrambles every time you hit your keyboard with random text,been using it for a while now,very good.i am not connected with this software,it recommended to me.

  lebjerag 20:24 21 Dec 2013

It was recommended to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?