Sold old for new by Evesham (lowest on web)

Sheen 14:15 01 Apr 2005

I purchased a new Amd 64 3500+ processor from Evesham. all was well until the item arrive, upon opening the rather small package I found a small box (not an Amd box) with a processor that had thermal grease on. i did not buy an OEM processor but despite numerous emails I have still to recieved a reply from them. I telephoned Evesham technology to ask for a number and was told I had to ring a premium rate phone line and no other number was avalable. I would advise anyone to stay well clear of them in the future.

anchor 17:02 01 Apr 2005

They may, or may not, be the "Lowest on Web", but I remarked a long time ago that their support line was very expensive at £1/minute.

Your problem is not related to support, therefore you should not have to pay an exorbitant sum to contact them. I suggest you write ASAP, (by recorded delivery), rejecting the item under the distance selling regulations.

Details here:

click here

anchor 17:02 01 Apr 2005

They may, or may not, be the "Lowest on Web", but I remarked a long time ago that their support line was very expensive at £1/minute.

Your problem is not related to support, therefore you should not have to pay an exorbitant sum to contact them. I suggest you write ASAP, (by recorded delivery), rejecting the item under the distance selling regulations.

Details here:

click here

Fingees 17:35 01 Apr 2005

Use consumer watch forum

bfbcjk 18:54 09 Sep 2005

My first & definately last purchase from evesham. LCD 30 inch sound & control faults after 3 days from new. Customer service phone number is a DEAD line. No confirmation from them accepting my request for a replacement. Seriously considering a refund through my cred card co before my thirty days is up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?