software updates not happening

taskmaster 16:35 01 Jun 2009

Re my earlier query concerning inability to connect Windows Help, HP Update and Sunbird Update because "Internet connection required - AUS:Update XML file malformed (200)". It was suggested to check Intelligent updating but this made no difference. Now Adobe Acrobat Reader will not connect for updates. Clearly I have a internet connection otherwise I would not be able to post this message. Also I received Windows Updates in the normal manner, but I am becoming concerned when I change my Kaspersky IS to the free Zone Alarm & AVG, and whether they will face same problem.

taskmaster 12:35 05 Jun 2009

Re my earlier query concerning inability to connect Windows Help, HP Update and Sunbird Update because "Internet connection required - AUS:Update XML file malformed (200)". It was suggested to check Intelligent updating but this made no difference. Now Adobe Acrobat Reader will not connect for updates. Clearly I have a internet connection otherwise I would not be able to post this message. Also I received Windows Updates in the normal manner, but I am becoming concerned when I change my Kaspersky IS to the free Zone Alarm & AVG, and whether they will face same problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?