software required

audigy 17:06 08 Mar 2006

hi
i have een looking for the software for lumicron ldc
828z3 digital camera,no luick with their website if anone no wer i can download the software???

woodchip 17:26 08 Mar 2006

Any software should work, you should only need camera drivers

Diemmess 17:51 08 Mar 2006

If there is a USB connection and your Windows is 2000 or XP you won't need drivers.

If you have no possibility of USB connection to the camera, but can get the card out of the camera, then you can buy a suitable card reader which will have its own software if necessary.

Stuartli 18:27 08 Mar 2006

The software (ArcSoft) is/should be on the CD-ROM which came with the camera. See:

click here

audigy 19:30 08 Mar 2006

the driver cd is damaged beond repair,i do not have a card reader, without the driver i cannot upload any images or videos from the camera using the usb

woodchip 20:26 08 Mar 2006

I presume you are on Win 98 or ME

woodchip 20:38 08 Mar 2006

I presume you are on Win 98 or ME

His this any good click here

Stuartli 23:09 08 Mar 2006

As audigy has already pointed out (and is correct) there are no downloads, other than the manual and specification, available on the manufacturer's website.

audigy

Have you been using the internal or external SD/MMC cards with the camera?

If the latter then, as Diemmess suggests, you could use a card reader/writer that accepts SD/MMC cards to transfer the files (a suitable card reader can be obtained for around £7-£10 or so).

After transferring the files only delete them after putting the card back in the camera.

Any basic editing program can be used to edit the files afterwards such as Picassa2, which is free, simple to use and very efficient (now owned by Google).

Stuartli 23:11 08 Mar 2006

If the earlier advice given in the postings above doesn't work, why not request a replacement CD-ROM?

The firm can be contacted in two ways:

0870 766 8418

9.00 - 5.00pm Mon to Fri on number above

Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
( For UK Customers Only )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

How secure is your Wi-Fi?

AMD vs Intel: we put the most powerful desktops for designers and artists head-to-head

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017