software refreshing excel and sending e-mail

Palo olaP 09:25 16 May 2017
Answered

Hi, can you help me with my issue. I need a software solution for refreshing data in excel file, save this file and then send e-mail with this excel file. There must by a feature for scheduling time of executing (for example daily, weekly etc.). Thank you for any Advice.

lotvic 21:17 16 May 2017
Answer

Do you mean like this: techrepublic.com click here or google for 'Let Excel e-mail your weekly reports' for choice of other links

MJS WARLORD 21:35 16 May 2017

text removed by me i answered wrong q

lotvic 22:15 16 May 2017

MJS WARLORD, how the 'eck did you do that? there is no Edit facility on here, once you press Post it's too late to alter anything.

Palo olaP 10:35 17 May 2017

lotvic, there is no solution, for my issue. I need solution for no clicking a opening excel. I tell (or set up), each 8th workday in month I want to send this pattern of excel file. And this Software catch my excel file, open it, refresh table with data, which is connceted in database, then save excel file with date in file name and then send it to the addressee. Without my interference.

lotvic 14:13 17 May 2017

Ok, I'll point you to an excel forum that may be able to help, mrexcel.com click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?