Software Recommandation

Hanibaal 14:38 22 Apr 2003

I like to recommand couple of useful softwares to the download section and can't find a way to do that...
Does anyone know how?..

Here the detail of these softwares and both can be found on click here
1)
Title : Recipe Manager - Your Cooking Companion
License : FREEWARE
Description:
"Recipe Manager: Your Cooking Companion!" free and easy to use Recipe Database Management System that assist you in organizing your recipes and food and helps you analyse nutritional values of your food, recipes and meals. IT contains large database

2)
Title: Nutrition Analyser - Be Fit and Stay Healthy
License : Shareware ($US 29)
Description:
diet tracking software in which you log your daily meals and then analyse their nutrient values against your set goals. You also use it to monitor your weight gain/loss. It comes with a recipe and food database management system.

MAJ 14:58 22 Apr 2003

You could contact the Forum Editor by clicking the "Contact Moderator" button at the bottom of your post, Hanibaal.

Djohn 15:18 22 Apr 2003

If you go to the "LINKS" section, (Top right next to downloads), and choose a category that is relevant to your software, click on, and open that section, and you will see an Icon top right of page.

Click on this and you will see a message box, (similar to the one you typed this post in), place your recommended software download into the box with an appropriate title and brief description, and then submit to PCA as normal.

I believe it will be looked at by PCA and placed by them into the download section at their discretion. J.

Hanibaal 23:21 22 Apr 2003

Thanks.
I'll give the link method a try.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?