software to look and control users pc at home!

Internetwhizzkid 16:26 20 Mar 2007

Hi,

I have been at school today and They have purchased some new software called ranger remote control click here

Now that costs a lot of money and is for use in schools. Anyway I have a network at home and some of the users are always coming to me saying there is problems with the computers etc

so what I want to be able to do, is take control of their pcs look at their screens etc and blank the screens.

So does anyone know of any alternative software that I can use that is the same and is either free or may cost a small amount of money

Thanks
Ben

rick808 16:29 20 Mar 2007

This will do the job - click here
tho don't think it will blank their screen - why would you want to do that anyway~?

Internetwhizzkid 16:32 20 Mar 2007

1 a bit of fun and to let them know i am watching them

Stuartli 16:35 20 Mar 2007

I was going to mention XP's own built-in method, but I'm not convinced that your reasons are entirely laudable.

Internetwhizzkid 16:37 20 Mar 2007

What do you mean, if you would please look at the link i placed on the thread you will be able to see what type of software I want

Thanks
Ben

skidzy 16:38 20 Mar 2007

Internetwhizzkid to ask for software help and use this for playing games on people...Well i dont think thats on.

I thought this was a call for help,not a game.

This where my contribution ends to this thread.

rick808 16:41 20 Mar 2007

Wish I hadn't posted my link now - tho at least the logmein app needs to be installed at both ends and is obvious when being used, so hopefully no damage will be done.

Internetwhizzkid 16:41 20 Mar 2007

overall it is not for fun, it will be used to monitor the users on the network and so that they dont come to me moaning I will show them what the software does and then this way they can see what happends and because I know who they are, they will laugh and think it is some fun

okay

Internetwhizzkid 16:42 20 Mar 2007

thanks for posting the link but I have used the logmein software before and sadly it does not do what i want it to do

JayDay 16:50 20 Mar 2007

Will this help click here

Stuartli 16:58 20 Mar 2007

>>What do you mean>>

Exactly what I have written.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?