Software Development Help

Napster 2005 16:21 04 Jul 2005

Pc Advisor is missing a Software Development and Windows Programming Language section in your forum. This is a petition for the Windows Programming Language forum to be added to PC Advisor. Please leave your name and post if you approve of the forum

SANTOS7 16:29 04 Jul 2005

Why would anybody want to endorse a petition?, you would be better off useing the correct channels by contacting the Forum Editor and make the proper suggestions as to why you think we need such a section, I am sure the FE will not be held to ransom by some individual starting a petition.

Napster 2005 16:41 04 Jul 2005

I have already informed the Forum Editor but I also wanted to prove that my opinion is of the majority. Which it obviously isn't. But I would also like to see my proposal followed up by a trial run of the Programming Forum. I feel that many people approve, and I will not be offended by one ignorant forum member.

Napster 2005 16:41 04 Jul 2005

I have already informed the Forum Editor but I also wanted to prove that my opinion is of the majority. Which it obviously isn't. But I would also like to see my proposal followed up by a trial run of the Programming Forum. I feel that many people approve, and I will not be offended by one ignorant forum member.

VoG II 16:44 04 Jul 2005

Charming.

SANTOS7 16:45 04 Jul 2005

How can one persons opinion be a Majority?

SANTOS7 16:48 04 Jul 2005

I would also like to add that i am far from ignorant and take offence to your comment, if you have already contacted the FE it might have been a good idea to post his comments so we can all share them..

Pine Man 18:45 04 Jul 2005

I this the thread where you leave negative comments or should we start a petition for a negative comments forum?

De Marcus 18:47 04 Jul 2005

I personally feel there's plenty of scope in the helproom for anybody to ask a programming question and have it answered.

P.s. Insulting members isn't going to win you any votes, quite the opposite.

Kate B 19:17 04 Jul 2005

I've been a member of this forum for ages and I've never once seen a suggestion that we have a software development forum. Which rather suggests that there isn't much of an appetite for it.

Forum Editor 22:40 04 Jul 2005

There's absolutely no demand for a programming forum - never has been, in the four and a half years of this forum's life.

I told you as much, in the email I sent you this evening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?