Software bottom part cannot be viewed

export001 19:02 26 Sep 2010

Hi,

I have just bought an Asus EEE PC 1005PE with Windows 7 starter, which has a max resolution of 1024 x 600. In Screen Resolution the Display says FLAT PANEL 1024 x 768.

My problem is here - I use it to run some DVR Software which goes to full screen immediately and is not resizable, so i cannot access the control buttons and the bottom of the screen as they are out of screen.

Is there a software which allows me to resize these screens or at least allows me to move sideways and up and down? I have been looking for hours on the internet but could not find anything. Drivers, bios etc are updated.

Thanks

woodchip 19:06 26 Sep 2010

I have same problem using a Samsung nc10 netbook, using a RoadEye Car Camera and software. Had to load it on my HP Laptop for to use it

birdface 22:13 26 Sep 2010

Does pressing F11 help.

woodchip 23:44 26 Sep 2010

For me no, its not enough. Likewise in Portrait it would lose it the other way then

export001 06:19 27 Sep 2010

F11 does not help and neither does CTRL+ALT. (the latter is not very praccial anyway and as woodchip said, you will lose from the other end as well.

I have been told that there is a software to resolver this porblem but cannot find any.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Illustrator Mariana Rodrigues' beautiful flora and fauna for Bombay Sapphire gin

How to remove Mac ransomware

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?