tebrdg 19:19 31 Mar 2006

could anyone tell me if their is any programme that i can get to put a picture blended in to another say one of me put on one of my dog so that it looks like it was took like one picture does that make sence thanks thomas

  Haol 19:53 31 Mar 2006

Yes Adobe Photoshop click here and it's not too hard to do, just search for some tutorials or you could use The Gimp click here which is a powerful free alternative. Photoshop is a 30 day free trial which I reckon is more than enough.

  singalong 11:48 01 Apr 2006

The following Photoshop tutorial may help.

click here

  46tiger 15:58 10 Apr 2006

while on holiday,if my sd card get`s full up,
how do i mt it, so that i can keep on shooting
for more foto`s,( present size is 512mb.)
can anybody help,

  Belatucadrus 17:10 10 Apr 2006

Short answer is you don't, you could:-
1) Go to a photoshop and get them printed, then reformat the card and start again.
2) Carefully delete the pictures you've taken that you don't like in the hope you make enough room for more.
3) Drop the image size to fit more pictures.
4) Stick the sd card in your wallet for later and buy a new one, fortunately SD cards are getting much cheaper now click here .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?