Small Keyboard for Computer?

  TheTerminator 23:03 17 Apr 2003

I would like to buy a small keyboard for my computer, and i mean a diddy thing, the size you get with your pda for example! Does anyone know where I can get one from?

  Belatucadrus 00:54 18 Apr 2003

It's not PDA small, buy I think the Cherry G84-4100 is about as small as you'll get click here Dabs have them.

  Goldcroft 08:00 18 Apr 2003

Probably not what you're looking for, but saw a review either in the current PCA or the current PCPlus of a folding keyboard. Think it was designed to be used with PDAs or other devices with fiddly unusuable keyboards. Perhaps other forum members can lead you to where it was.

  Goldcroft 10:00 18 Apr 2003

Found it! Called the Pocketop Keyboard. On p 127 of the May PCPlus. Phone no for distributors is 01438 818819 or click here.

  TheTerminator 10:08 18 Apr 2003

Thank you very much Goldcroft!

  tbh72 12:58 18 Apr 2003

I have one and I highly reccommend this k/b, it does have 2 small disadvantages.

1. The SHIFT key's would be better suited the othe way around.

2. I miss the standard numeric keypad!!!

The flexi k/b's just don't do it for me. Hence my choice with the cherry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?