Slow pages

Mabinogion 23:30 30 Nov 2008

Hi
Just wondering what's happening on Orange as all of a sudden their homepage seems an age loading an when it has once clicked on a ling takes another age, it only seems to happen on their page and my online banking page they seem soooo slow, I have cleaned up the disc, defragged,sorted out cookies and stopped pop up blocker and turned off fire walls just to see if it helps but still the same so switched everything back on, been trying to get onto their help page but it's so frustrating waiting for the pages to load, I even tried Fire Fox but don't really like it so any advice please?
Kath

User-1229748 23:49 30 Nov 2008

seems ok here have you tried resetting ie by tools-internet options-advanced-reset

woodchip 00:10 01 Dec 2008

Works okay hear on a Win98se running a Athlon 1600+
click here

Mabinogion 22:42 05 Dec 2008

Hi
I have phoned Orange and they have told me there is a problem with there connection and has been since 24th Nov and will be sorted out by Monday, asked what the problem was and they assured me that other customers have phoned in with the same complaint eg: secure pages loading very slowly as other pages load ok it's just sites like the online banking or sites that need secure log in etc. So will have to wait untill Monday to see if it's fixed, I have just oome in from work and tried again but their Orange web page comes on quite fast but takes ages to finish loading if it does at all, he told me there is an issue being resolved by there team.
Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?