slideshow software for windows 7

davebirko 23:12 05 Mar 2011

Hope someone can help. I have been using X-OOM Photos to TV2 but now I have switched to windows 7 it's giving me probs. Can anyone recommend a good programme that will work with 7. Many thanks

Terry Brown 08:03 06 Mar 2011

Serif Software has a large selection of software (old versions) that is ideal for this purpose and it is free.

The website is down for maintaince at the moment, but if you enter in a search engine Serif Free Software it will take you the right page.
Terry

Bapou 15:58 06 Mar 2011

Pictures to Exe, click here used by professional photographers and amateurs alike. The deluxe edition not only allows you to create slideshows to a .exe format which can be played on any computer, you can also burn to a DVD disc.

The price of $75 is a one off, all updates are free for life. It's the perfect editor, not only in price but retaining the quality of your images in the slideshow.

Pay a visit to Beechbrook Cottage and download any of the shows freely available and judge the quality yourself. Unzip the download and double click the .exe file to play. No other software required.

Bapou 15:59 06 Mar 2011

Sorry, link for Beechbrook Cottage click here

Bagsey 09:51 07 Mar 2011

Try the latest version of Pixplay.
I use an earlier version I find it very good.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone