sky email service down until at least friday !!!!!

chrisjohn 13:20 07 Nov 2007

so sky tech support say

mad1234 13:42 07 Nov 2007

i just checked mine & it looks like i have been switched over to their new email service but it seems to be working for me.
this is the jist of it incase you haven't been able to read the email they have sent

Between 7 November 2007 and 13 November 2007, your account will be switched to the new Sky Email and Tools service, which means:

• You can log into your existing @sky.com email account from a new home:
click here. This will give you access to the new Sky Email and Tools service. But don’t worry, YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WON’T CHANGE

• Any new email sent to your @sky.com email address will be sent to the new Sky Email and Tools service, and you can see it in your new Sky Email Inbox at click here

• You will also be able to send emails straight away from your new Sky Email at
click here

IMPORTANT NOTE – your old email and contacts will be moving with you.

You may not see all of your old emails, or contacts you’ve added on your old Sky Email service for a few days after your move - this is normal.

We will be working to move your old emails and contacts across to the new Sky Email and Tools service within 24 hours of the move. However in some cases it may take up to 5 days before your old emails and contacts are available. Please don’t worry, we are keeping your emails and contacts safe and will move them to your new Sky Email as soon as we can.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?