Sky Broadband

Mikealsop 11:03 18 Nov 2006

I followed the correct procedure for migrating from Orange to Sky Broadband. I was given activation date 8th September by Sky. On this date I was disconnected correctly from Orange but my Skybroadband was not connected and I remain without internet broadband connection to this day i.e.ten weeks.
I have received all sorts of excuses from many departments of Sky mostly blaming BT at my local telephone exchange. I have twice visited this exchange and engineers have informed that ther is no BT fault.
I have written a number of letters rising to Chief Excecutive, James Murdoch, mostly without reply. Promised calls are not returned
I have written also to a National paper(no joy), Ofcom Regulator (merely an acknowledgement) BT Correspondence dept (no reply)
In desperation I have even written to my local MP (awaiting (hopefully) a reply,
if you can get it Sky broadband is a really good deal but customer service is very poor,
Other than go elsewhere I feel I have come to the end of the road, but if anyone has any ideas about any further action I might take I would be grateful
MikeA

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?