The sims 2 on nintendo ds cant calm down guests

Internetwhizzkid 19:56 19 Sep 2007

Hi,
this is maybe the wrong place to ask but I will see. I have just got the sims 2 for my nintendo ds now I have started to play it but I have now come across a problem, one of the missions is to extingush the fire in the hall and then calm down hounest jackson.

Now I have got rid of the fire but I cant seem to calm him down. It comes up with like yell back etc but when i press anyone it comes up with a red -

Does anyone know the easiest way and how to calm him down.

Next does anyone know where i can buy the metal detector from? I have been in the shop but nothing like the metal detector comes up. just like a bed etc

Does anyone know how to get hold of one

Thanks
Ben

I hope you dont mind me asking this as I cant find a place that will work

pinkie-pie 02:45 15 Mar 2008

you shoudl try answers.yahoo.com, you will get better answers there. ive actually just bought it myself, ive just got past that part, but i dont recall having any problems calming him down. are you sure ur pressing the highlighted button??? you have to press those ones in that order for it to work. keep an eye which button lights up. calming down the sims is getting to my nerves too, wait until you have to press all three buttons at once lol its fricken impossible

pinkie-pie 02:46 15 Mar 2008

hah i just read after i posted this that you got passed that was sent last year. anyway hope u got passed it, maybe uve figured out where im stuck, maybe u can help me?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?