sidewinder precision2 joystick

kimosabi 12:32 24 Feb 2005

Hi Guys
I have been using my joystick for quite a while the last time was wedenesday morning but in the evening it failed to work I have been using it on my desktop and laptop both winxp I know they say that it not for xp but is has been working it won't work on either of my pcs now strange all I get when I reinstall the software is a message that your gameport or game port drivers are not configured properly please consult your device manager checking my manager all seems ok I have the original disc and I have also downloaded the driver from driverguide which states its for win 9x and xp
but I get no luck any help would be appricated
kind regards
kimo

feb 12:51 24 Feb 2005

Hi kimosabi

Try resetting the controlls to the keyboard and then back to the joystick, apparently it has worked for some!

Also found this click here

kimosabi 14:38 24 Feb 2005

Feb my lovely boy you have just solved the problem what a good link I thank you very much and I will pass this tip and link on (wonderful)
I have spent days unloading and reloading the software to try and solve this .So it goes to show ask the question and someone will have the answer what a great forum this is once again a very great thank you
kind regards
kimo (uk)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?