Shuttle Computers

CNP Ltd 16:45 22 Mar 2004

I am thinking of buying this shuttle, i was wondering what you think of it, or reconmemd a better on. the shuttle is going to be used of Uni, Gaming and the Internet. so it needs to be a good speecc.

click here

Wot do you think.

Chris

weedode 17:03 22 Mar 2004

You would get responses to a thread of this type in the ConsumerWatch Forum. Better to close this thread and start a New thread in the ConsumerWatch Forum on this website

JerryJay 17:27 22 Mar 2004

The one you select is Epox, not Shuttle. I am Shutlle's big fan, here is dedicated forum for shuttle click here, Shuttle's web click here, many uk suppliers, eg. click here

alan227 19:23 22 Mar 2004

Recently built a SG45 with a amd 2500, 2x 512 ddr crucial ram, 120gb seagate H/D and a MSI GF5700 graphics card and it flies.
Stick with the best buy a Shuttle.

gudgulf 02:07 23 Mar 2004

For gaming you need a powerful graphics card---for that you need much more than a 200W power supply---check the specs for any prospective machine carefully based on performance only,ie don't buy just because it looks good.You will probable get a better spec for your money with a conventional desktop pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?