Shrinking Photos

I have some photos that I want to shrink down so I can put them in those see through key-rings. How do I do it please without distorting the photo too much? Thanks.

DieSse 16:19 30 Jul 2006

In whichever photo editor you use - look for a "Resize" option in the menus.

If you need better instructions, tell us what Operating System, and which Photo software you use.

Well I figured out how to shrink it but I am having trouble printing it at the size I set it at.

Belatucadrus 16:35 30 Jul 2006

Like I said I can shrink them ok now but they wont print at what size I have set them too. I have a HP Photosmart 7960 and the printing wizard has set sizes (full page, contact sheets etc)

Gongoozler 16:54 30 Jul 2006

I use CorelDRAW and paste the pictures into that. I can then resize the pictures onto the page and print a whole sheet at a time. CorelDRAW is an expensive vector graphics application, but I would guess that there are much cheaper ones that will do the same job.

Gongoozler 17:04 30 Jul 2006

I think Serif DrawPlus might do the job click here

All you need to do is to resample your pictures to about the right size, paste or import them into the graphics sheet, then drag them to the position and size you want and print.

I do a similar thing to what you are trying to do for my Cub Pack. Every Christmas I take a photo of each of the Cubs, print them onto a sheet of photo paper and cut them out. The Cubs then put them into key rings or fridge magnets as a present for Mum, Granny etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017