Should I 'bovered though' by this error?

crazy diamond 02:16 07 Oct 2006

Hi Guys,
Please help me with an error problem.
Just recently I bought {EBAY} a replacement AOPEN DX34 DUAL S370 motherboard. Basically, it was a straight forward swap-over. All my cards,memory, cpu etc into the empty slots on the replacement mobo. When the 'big turn on' moment arrived, all the fans started, the hdd spun up and whirred nicely. Then on the screen these horrible words appeared...0211 12C INTERFACE ERROR.REMOVE POWER CABLE AND PLUG IT.RESTART.
This is exactly as it's written, though what I have to 'PLUG' is a mystery to me. Could I inadvertantly, have put something in round the wrong way, upside down or back to front or even worse, have I been sold a pile of cack?
I've done my bit, now I'm looking to you real experts for help.
Many thanks,
C.D.

sean-278262 02:37 07 Oct 2006

click here

3 google searches before I found that. Not read it but it is the only one I can find regarding the error code by my standard methods of searching.

crazy diamond 02:48 07 Oct 2006

Many thanks C.O.T.N. Alas, the link has only told me that there are people out there who've got the same fault as me, but not a step by step quick fix. Now go to bed for goodness sake. It's nearly 02:50!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?