shortcut to PCA index Page

Nipsen 2 11:09 07 Apr 2005

I have just bought a new computer (aldi) & sold my old one. After formatting the old drive, in my haste I removed the information for adding the "shortcut to PCA index Page". It saves logging in everytime. I got the info off this forum does anyone have it please ? Cheers Nipsen.

Charence 12:07 07 Apr 2005

To save yourself the need of logging in everytime, when you log in, just tick the box that says 'remember me'.

To make a shortcut, right click on desktop (or wherever you want the shortcut to be made), go to New > Shortcut and then follow the instructions. The location of item would be 'click here'.

Charence

Charence 12:08 07 Apr 2005

location = http:// www. pcadvisor . co.uk

[without spaces]

rawprawn 12:09 07 Apr 2005

Or if you have PCA in your favourites, drag the icon onto your desktop.

Nipsen 2 13:46 07 Apr 2005

Thanks everybody, I put a shortcut on that gets me to this XXXXX = your email, YYYYY = your password. But the one I had, got me to the next screen, index. I will let it run for a while. Cheers Nipsen.

Nipsen 2 17:12 07 Apr 2005

Thanks for your Patience crx1600 Everything is o.k. now. Sorry about the delay wife decided to take me round shops. Cheers Nipsen.

Nipsen 2 17:12 07 Apr 2005

Thanks for your Patience crx1600 Everything is o.k. now. Sorry about the delay wife decided to take me round shops. Cheers Nipsen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?