shareware help

leeknight67 13:18 10 Aug 2003

i downloaded a shareware programme and it is a few years old and i want the full game i have e mailed the devloper but no response is there a key generator software i can use to get the full programme

leeknight67 13:26 10 Aug 2003

please help

Terrahawk 13:28 10 Aug 2003

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

above is from site policy thus the reason we are unable to give info on such a topic

SEASHANTY 15:30 10 Aug 2003

It is possible if "its a few years old" that the original developer of this shareware has ceased to support it and moved on to pastures new. I presume you had a limited edition and not the full product.
Perhaps the uptake on the paid for version wasn't sufficient for the developer to waste any more time on the product. Try Google or any of the other search engines to see if you can obtain more info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

Game of Thrones GIFs: how Eran Mendel is creating hilarious weekly GIFs based on each episode's…

How to increase storage on iPhone

Nokia 8 : rumeurs & soirée de lancement