shaped jpeg?

  tnelis 08:03 29 Dec 2009

Does anyone know how I can distort a jpeg into a different shape?
ie. take a rectangular photo and bend it into say the shape of Gibraltar.(or some other predetermined there a freeware prog for this perhaps?

Thank you.

  jack 09:31 29 Dec 2009

But quite as sphisticated one therefore not necessarily 'Free'
Take a look at click here
Here is a ranger of paid for editinhg software - but they offer older version free, or perhaps the current version as a trial.
Same applies to click here for the Paintshop Pro series.
Having said all that I typed 'image distortion' into good old Google and got a page full one of which is
click here

  tnelis 07:43 30 Dec 2009

Thanks jack....'preciate that.

  Simsy 08:03 30 Dec 2009

I'm pretty sure that a jpeg must be rectangular...

You may have parts of it that are a generic background colour, but ultimately it will always be rectangular.

As usual, I'm open to correction!



This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires