Seven Tranformation Pack for XP.

exbrum 07:23 24 Aug 2009

Hi All,
Was wondering if anyone on here has tried the '7 Transformation Pack', which was on the magazine disc and features on page 85 of the current edition? For those who don't know about this, it makes the XP version of windows look and feel like Windows 7.
I liked the look of the screen shot but would really like to hear from anyone out there who has tried this out for some feed back!

Mark

chippy+ 19:25 24 Aug 2009

hi have 3 up to date dualcore pc's and 3 old pc's i keep the older pc's (for trying out new software and hardware and sometimes i manage to upgrade some)i have got the 7 transformation pack v2 installed on a dell dimension 2400 and a e-machine 2210 and think it's great i have not had any trouble at all and it installed very easy as with all my pc's i have them all imaged in case i want to go back Chippy

exbrum 06:48 25 Aug 2009

Thanks Chippy+, it's always nice to know what others think about downloads on offer and whether or not they experienced any issues! After reading your response I may well give this a go. I already have the Windows 7 pre ordered but thought the offering in the magazine looked very tempting to try. Thanks again for responding.

Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?