Set-top box/router splitter

I have internet through a set-top box and use a router so downstairs pc can have access too. Is there a splitter which will enable my pc to go directly in to the set top box and also the cable for the router?
At the moment the router plugs into the set-top box and my pc into the router.



Thanks for everyones help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017