server problem

podlod 16:05 06 Oct 2008

Hi, I have at the moment a problem with my server being Orange and I think by now most of you know I reside in France. I live in the country and every weekend or school holidays I have only approx 20% of usage on my pc and my online telephone being the same. Although I have written to Orange.fr service clients by recorded mail they have refused to answer, I cannot contact them by phone as they are always engaged or they pass the buck, and someone who deals with them who I know has contacted them in question and they are totally ignoring that something has to be done as they know it is lack of signal. I am at my wits end and want another server but do not know who to go too in case I get the same response regarding signal. Can anybody help me out of this situation on what to do or where to go, or maybe I am barking up the wrong tree on this site? thanks

rawprawn 19:16 06 Oct 2008

Have you tried talking to AOL and see if they can help? if get their backing maybe Orange will do something.
Sorry if this is not an option, but my friend in the Var uses AOL with no problems, and he is pretty well out in the country.

podlod 08:10 08 Oct 2008

Hi, if I could def get a certainty with what you stated regarding AOL I would go with them immediately, but I had so much trouble with them years ago and that is the reason i left them in the first place, even this morning I could not get online through my server, there must be someone out there that can give me some advice regarding this Orange server? its driving me to distraction!!!!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?