Serif Photoplus 10

LAPTOPBABE 20:04 27 Oct 2006

I have just bought this programme and will probably get to grips with it in the end although it looks quite complicated.
I did have a previous free version of it but one thing annoys me.
If I edit a photo and then delete the original, when i then go into the folder to look at what's in it. All the other unedited photos i can see by clicking on view and thumbnails, but the serif edited ones are just icons and therefore i have to double click on each one to see what it is instead of having the thumbnail in front of me. Is there a way to alter these serif ones to show the thumbnail or not?
Thanks in advance for any help.

GaT7 20:09 27 Oct 2006

What file format is SP10 saving the file in? If it's the common ones like jpeg, gif, etc you should be able to see the thumbnail. Look in the program's options/preferences what it's set to save to. G

Hertz Van Rentyl 20:11 27 Oct 2006

Can you save them in another format once you have them edited.

LAPTOPBABE 22:16 27 Oct 2006

I have sussed it! You set up which file type you want to save your newly edited photo by going to file and export optimisor. Choose a file tye and click export. To save any subsequent photos with the same file format you just click on export in 'file' and then save as normal. Thought i had better explain in case anyone was wanting to know as its only clear after trawling through the manual extensively. Cheers for trying to help.

Technotiger 22:30 27 Oct 2006

Hi, great feedback - thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?