serif page plus x2 printing prob ...please help

crystaltips 18:08 05 Mar 2009

Hi I'm new to Serif and have a problem with printing . I copied and pasted six identical images to an a4 page ...the print preview was perfect ..but when the page printed two pf the images had thumbnails of the picture in the corner.
I have since printed a single image in a different file and have the same problem.
I really don't know where to start.

Thanks in anticipation

Woolwell 18:47 05 Mar 2009

I have used Serif for many years and have not had your problem. What are you copying the images from?
I normally use insert picture to place images on the page.

crystaltips 19:57 05 Mar 2009

I use the little import picture icon which open ups my files and then I just click on the one I need....it seems strange that the preview shows no signs of the problem...thanks for your reply

conrail 20:19 05 Mar 2009
  Woolwell 20:23 05 Mar 2009

You may be better off asking on the Serif Forums click here

crystaltips 20:43 06 Mar 2009

I've checked all these things ...I can print in print creation with no problem ,so I assume it's not a printer fault. If I create a completly new file the same thing. A friend sent me an attachment to print ....yep the same.and...every time the thumbnail appears somewhere different, sometimes it's on the top two images sometimes the middle or bottom ....and ...sometimes its poking up from underneath the image ??? rather than on top.It'a always in the top left corner. I'm bafled and have been on it for three days now.
I will try the Serif forum ....but any ideas welcome
Thanks

crystaltips 12:27 07 Mar 2009

I've found that if I rasterize the entire page in print options my print is ok.....what does this mean is there something I can fix so it isn't necessary to change my default setting?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone