sending e-mail via outlook

esel 14:14 05 Mar 2010

Plz help.I am trying to send e-mail via Microsoft Outlook but I cant see the "send" button as what the "Help" said. Is there any log-in procedure or registration needed before I can send . Heeellllp!

oldbeefer3 14:20 05 Mar 2010

Have you actually set up an Outlook account on that computer?

oldbeefer3 14:31 05 Mar 2010

...there's a guide click here

Sea Urchin 14:33 05 Mar 2010

.....and also

click here

esel 16:32 05 Mar 2010

still have not completed making new account for the mIcrosoft exchange. thanks for the help

esel 22:43 05 Mar 2010

oldbeefer3

When i make new mail account, ikeep getting "type the password internet provider gave you". where can i have it?

esel 23:24 05 Mar 2010

At last, I can send and recieve e-mail through Outlook. THANKS, oldbeefer3 and Sea Urchin

esel 23:32 05 Mar 2010

but all my contacts, calendar and notes are gone. help again

oldbeefer3 09:24 06 Mar 2010

Which programme were you using for email before? On most of them, you will find a button on the drop down lists which enable you to 'export contacts' etc. Let us know the programme and we'll try to find a guide for you.

esel 19:13 07 Mar 2010

oldbeefer, sea urchin:

the contacts issue has been resolved. I can recieve messages through Outlook but all my out going messages failed. a menu asking to enter the " network password" keeps popping up. I tried my e-mail password but it wont accept. In the menu, it contained:
" Server- Pop.server.net
User name - my e-mail address
Password- (what password i would enter? my e-mail password is not accepted

Plz help

oldbeefer3 19:52 07 Mar 2010

Hmmm - I think you need to double check what you've entered on the setup account wizard for outgoing messages.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache