send to email short cut gone.

Lloyd Lucan 12:55 30 Oct 2006

Any help appreciated.I used to be able to right click on a picture or document and send to email,which then went straight to my aol email but this seems to have disappeared I now get a box saying choose profile,then profile name which comes up Microsoft outlook.I just want to be able to send to mail recipient with aol.How do I get this back?Please help.

anskyber 14:52 30 Oct 2006

Is you default e-mail account AOL? To check in your browser; tools,internet options, programs and makes sure AOL is selected.

Lloyd Lucan 15:07 30 Oct 2006

Thanks for reply anskybar.My email default is set on AOL. I just cant work this problem out.Cheers anyway

anskyber 15:19 30 Oct 2006

The send to mail recipient is a default setting so unless you have inadvertently removed it it could be a glitch.

One option is to add in a send to shortcut with the destination your mail account. have a look here to see if its something you want to try. click here

Lloyd Lucan 16:04 30 Oct 2006

Thanks again anskybar.Just been on the link you sent me but sadly no luck.I must have a bigger glitch than I thought.I did try the resolutions as suggested but I am still on windows me so I don't know whether that is my problem or not.

Lloyd Lucan 17:17 30 Oct 2006

I think I have messed up good style now, as I can't even open the link you have sent me Beta.I did open it the once and did what you said regarding change mapimail then came back to your link but nothing happens.I am sorry if I am testing any of your patience but I am not well educated as regards computing.But thanks to everyone for all the advice

anskyber 19:45 30 Oct 2006

Try a system restore.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?