Selling My Gaming PC, How much is it worth?

8r0k3n 23:48 26 May 2017

Hi all i'm finally deciding to sell my long loved gaming PC and i was just wondering how i would go around doing so maybe ebay? it's just i no that they like to have a 14% cut (paypal included). also how much money could i still fetch for my machine do you think?i think this is all the information i need to provide please let me know if i am missing anything. Thank you. These are the specs:

Processor: Intel(R)Core(TM)I-7-4770K CPU: @3.50GHz Motherboard: Asus Z97 Pro (Wi-Fi ac) RAM: 16GB Harddrive: SSD840 EVO 250GB 2ND Hardrive: ST1000DM003-1CH162 (1TB) DVD Disk Drive: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 780Ti-11.202GB PC Tower Case: Antec Nineteen Hundred (Red) Power Supply: Antec HCP-1300w Platinum Operating System: Windows 10 Monitor: Acer G237HL 23-Inch LED Back-Lit Monitor Gaming Mouse: Razer ouroboros RC30-007701 Keyboard: Logitech K800

Govan1x 23:58 26 May 2017

You still have your other post open so why open another one.

8r0k3n 00:01 27 May 2017

because i didn't no how this website operates and i din't no i had to do that, sorry i will be closing my other post how do i do that ?

rdave13 00:21 27 May 2017

Use another PC to wipe the drive. Disassemble it completely, clean all the hardware as best you can and sell individual hardware an item at a time on an auction site. If you hate auction sites and you don't need the cash then mothball it for future use.

8r0k3n 07:40 27 May 2017

You think this would fetch more then selling it as a complete set up then ? It's quite a nice machine all together but i definitely understand your logic and was considering doing that.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires