Selling on E-Bay

pooperscooper 12:18 29 Oct 2006

I am really sorry if this is the wrong foram to post this question but I wanted to ask something about e-bay. I am already a seller on e-bay and have been for some time but I would like to get into selling blank media such as -DVDs and + DVDs also -CDrs etc.....I cant ask e-bay as you just wont get anywhere but how can I find a legitate supplier for these disks, I dont want to get into dropshipping etc as this is fraught with dangers, I just want to be a legit seller of this stuff but have no idea where I can start to get stock?? the selers already on e-bay seem to sell all the top Brands, Phillips TDK Datawrite etc, but I cant find out how to buy in bulk to match their prices already on e-bay can anyone help please.....Thanks in advance.....

spuds 13:34 29 Oct 2006

Not sure whether this will help, but have you tried any of your local wholesalers, or perhaps Big Pockets, SVP,Disk Depot, and see if the will bulk supply. You could also try a Google search.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?